Monday, January 9, 2012

First day back!

Guys, it’s the first school day of the new year (for myself) So far it’s good. Even though I’m having lunch in the library all by myself (my choice) I’ve decided that I’m going to talk about my two weeks away and things that happen that mattered to me! – ill only post the days that mattered for me.

December 24th – Family time with family. Duhh. Anyways I just spent time with the family had fun etc. ate dinner the usual.

December 25th- Opened presents, went back to bed since I stayed up REALLY late that night before I spent the day looking at boxing day deals and mapping out where I was going to go. Aswell I watched movies all day with my family. I went to bed early probably 9ish I believe since I was going to wake up at 3 so I can go wait in line

December 26th- I woke up at 3 am got coffee and went to old navy to see if we could get a camera or what not. Bought some awesome clothing then I went to future shop. I got a new laptop which was well worth the wait since the laptop I bought was the “door crasher” So it was so awesome! Went home played on my laptop all day and then went to my uncles for dinner. Had dinner went home and slept.

December 31st I had a party at my house to celebrate the new years. Had a good time and that’s really all I can say.

Jan 1st  Few friends nothing special it was a boring day for the first day of the new year.
-         and well the whole week was a blur. Chilled with a few friends and didn’t really do much. To be honest.


I planed out what I will be doing this year. I will be doing a give away every few weeks. For Canadians (Tickets for local events, gift cards for stores and places to eat)  I will most likely create a facebook page so I can post whats going on and what you want to hear as the readers..  
ASWELL I have decided that im going to create the blog when im ready. I decided when I feel its ready. I will make it.

So that’s all for now, so I hope you have a great new years and had an awesome Christmas (I know it’s backwards oh well)



That’s All for now!!

No comments: