Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This line.

Where does the line separate?

What line you ask? 

That line where you HAVE to decide where your life is going to take off

Are you going to marry young and have kids 

OR 
are you going to have a boyfriend here and there and TRY to make your dreams come true.
I have decided on what road I want to go down since
1) im single. 
2) I don't like to think about having kids because it seems like it would hurt..

I think I would want to follow my dreams.

which is Acting/Writing and doing alot more things with Social Media which is myself taking after my mother 


Anyway, Ill tell you my plan. I know half of you will laugh since well.. its a dream for a reason

Ill move either to Vancouver, Niagara or Toronto (Niagara because I want to go to College there) 
Ill go somewhere for college,
 or 
just work full time and go to a night school or go to Classes  for english and improve classes (for acting)   Maybe join a theatre and brush up on some acting skills. 

I will be renting out rooms or apartments.
I want to live with people who are just like me. So I have a feeling it'll be hard to find
Well thats all I really got. since I don't know where my life is taking me. 

Anyways 
I dooo that.
and who knows. I could fall in love in the next year and change my mind about everything, Or I could just see how my life unravels 
I can't tell you the future. But I know I will be someone if I keep trying and writing.




 

No comments: