Friday, January 27, 2012

Mad and Spilling my True Emotions

Hey,its been awhile.

-Today I am going to talk about your dreams and how you should never ever let them go even if your parents say horrible things about your dream and other thing you know my rambles...

This morning at 7 am, my parents were talking about how myself and my brother were complete losers.
Being the person I am.I walked out and told them to go shove themself.
Now see I plan to be an actress,comedian,part time worker,blogger and a few other things AFTER college because I have large dreams and I WANT to do this as a career.

see my back up plan is being a public speaker so really its either go big or go home for myself.

See what I don't get is how I am a complete loser I have my dreams set and my ambition straight  Since i've done a few plays in the last 2 years and started my own anti-bullying group as well, I am starting a help Circle group for my school and a few things in the community. Apparently thats not good enough. They use my friends as an examples. "She hangs out with her friends all the time" :"She gets good grade" "When other mothers talk about their children I feel ashamed of mine because my kids do nothing"

meanwhile I can almost answer any questions about actors, tv shows movies,drugs, certain products, foods and ALOT more.. because what they think im doing at night is on facebook and just goofing off.. But really I am reading and as well I write in the note section to note things I want to talk about and if you see my documents you'd see there is over 60 different page files because I write so much..

I love to read and writing and honestly thats all I do at night meanwhile they think im a big loser since I am on the computer 24/7 while they are watching tv or just doing the SAME thing as myself.Something to the parents:  Parents, sometimes your kids are actually doing something helpful behind close doors..

New Subject:My father commented on me having no friends this morning. It is embarrassing yes. I don't have many true friends I will admit that and I also admit I have massive trust issues also sometimes I may be a bit annoying. So what. I don't give a crap if someone likes or hate me. I'll be someones friend or enemy I honestly don't care I am a good person and if people can't realise that they aren't worth my time. If I get ignored by someone I DON'T take it out on myself and I don't deserve people like that so I usually just drop them.. Because If they don't want to be a true friend to me, why should I be a true friend to them.

I hate hearing how my parents were always out as a kid with friends and how popular they were and how their life was perfect at school and how well they did and how great they are now. Because TO BE HONEST. I DON'T CARE Look where they are now. Two people who also sit on the couch at night after a "Hard day at work" School is just the same. but instead of a boss, I have 4 teachers and people who pick on me to be surrounded by and be stared at.. but still they said "high school was much better" well news fact. you are both 40. and you went to school about 18 years ago. 18 years later things have CHANGED. Plus they are from a tinier town then where I live. Where I am from, the town they lived in is another province away and
its also 1,554 KM away. 19 hour drive. A little town 8 hours from the nearest city.
ugh.

This is already personal. But I don't care. I feel like I need to voice my opinions.Here I go again

This morning my parents were talking about how my brother and I were complete failures. I feel like their opinion should be voiced and to be told wrong Because they are wrong and when I tried to say all of this I had an anxiety attack where I couldn't breathe. They still went on fighting with me afterwards.


but here is getting to the real point. My dad refuses to pay for college funding since my dreams are way to big for a small town girl like myself, meanwhile Justin Bieber Lived in the city next to me for what 14 years before he was founded by someone.
 Well since he has never put a penny in the bank for college because what I am going to college for is pathetic. I don't want any of his "hard work money going to waste"
Therefore I READ on different ways to pay for college with out "Daddys precious money" So here is what I got out of 20 minutes of reading what I would want to do.


1. Student Loans.
2.Saving the money yourself, Save every pay checks get 2 jobs even in college
3. Tuition Payment
4.Military Service (Not for my dream but maybe for other choices).
5.Federal Work-service
6.Applying to Financial aid.

There are so many other WAYS all you have to do is more research.

What I am trying to say is a parents should never come between your dreams. Do everything yourself and WORK hard!!

Dreams will catch up.
that isn't a promise, but it can happen if you TRY really hard.

So what am I going to do about my dreams and show them that I do want to be an actress and all of those other things. I am going to audition ANY play. I am going to find an improv class or make my own.
Maybe a few other things I don't know what the future holds Just don't give up. Parents aren't going to boss you around forever. So start your dreams young, and don't follow your parents expectations on who you should be when your older. Be who you want to be.
You always have other choices for payments
you always have a choice for ANYTHING.

No comments: