Tuesday, January 3, 2012

To my Darling Readers

Happy new years!
Its been a while hasn't it? A week or so?

I have ALOT planned for 2012 already.
 I decided that I will probably not be making the project Ive been talking about into a blog/vlog series since I want to make it into a possible book? But I dont know yet. the last two weeks i've been writing it. So yeah

I want to work on my acting and possibly music and writing in the new year? I dont know.

 I also plan to make a movie lover blog reviewing and talking about my favourite movies and such, It'll probably be out today or in the next week.

I've been planning to keeping myself really busy this whole year, trying to get fit. I'll be making a separate page on this blog for health tips and my favourite recipes.

 I have a whole lot to do this year! I want to hit 5,000 readers by May. so ill try to post 3 blogs a day. if not ill be making it up on the weekend.

I wont post up all my plans because I want some stuff being a surprise!

So my readers. HERE is to the new years <3

Aswell I want you to leave your website,twitter,facebook stuff in my comments cause I will follow all of you.. when I get enough followers to follow again ;)

No comments: